- 1 small zucchini
- 1 red capsicum
- 1 small onion
- a handfull of coriander leaves
- a drizzle of peanut oil (more for an oilier salad, less for just the taste)
- lime juice
- Use a potato peeler to slice the zucchini lengthwise into ribbons.
- Add in thinly sliced capsicum, very finely chopped onion, coriander and toss together.
- In a separate bowl, mix the peanut oil and lime juice and taste the result. Lime juice can be strong if you aren’t used to it, and some people don’t like oily salad dressings. So drizzle in a bit of each, mix and taste, then adjust to suit your own taste buds.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and serve.