This is a dish for those who love all things tasty with chilli, soy, ginger and more. The flavours are apologetically strong. Sensitive souls should look elsewhere.
We serve this with our basic salmon balls.
Soy and ginger dipping sauce
- ¼ cup of soy sauce
- ¼ cup of rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 2 cloves of garlic
- up to 1 inch of fresh ginger root
- 1 teaspoon of sesame seeds
- fresh chilli to taste
- Mince the garlic and ginger as finely as you can. Chop the chilli.
- Combine everything into a small bowl and mix well.
Although we used the full-flavoured tamari here, some people might prefer a lighter soy sauce instead.
Source: Adapted from Easy Asian dipping sauce